Thursday, March 31, 2011

THONG THURSDAY EXCLUSIVES: INTERVIEW WITH MIKAL BLAIR

glamour models

We hanging out with the lovely Mikal Blair, she is an aspiring model from Nashville Tennessee. Mikal has been modeling a little less than a year now, believe me when i tell you that she's a model to look out for. She's fun, very professional, and also modeling happens to be her passion. she eludes beauty and glamour, and she brings that sexy-confident-fierce look to her images. Come on in and see some more of the star on the rise...

glamour models

UVB: Hi Mikal, tell us about yourself? Where you from originally? And what was it like growing up in your neighborhood?

Mikal: I'm 24, no children, but very involved with my younger siblings. I'm born and raised in southern-middle TN (the country). I'm the oldest of all my cousins so i ran the pack, I played a lot of softball and rode horses!

UVB: How did you get started in the modeling industry? What was your experience like on your first shoot?

Mikal: One of my Nashville photographers actually saw some of my own pics on my myspace and was very persistent in getting me in the studio! The first time was a little nerve-racking, but nothing I couldn't handle!

UVB: How long have you been modeling?

Mikal: A little less then a year now.

eyecandy models

UVB: People tend to think modeling is all glitz and glam, but they never really know the preparations, networking and work put into it. Can you share with us and other aspiring models some of the challenges you have come across? And how do you maintain your A game from all the drama that comes with modeling?

Mikal: First and foremost, I carry myself with class...And that gets you a long ways; second know what your limitations and standards are and don't change them for anybody!!!

UVB: The biggest misconception about me is...?

Mikal: ....that I'm just a pretty face with a slim waist...and, that I'm your average white girl (I'm much, much MORE!!!)

UVB: When your not in front of the camera working the set or on a job what do you do to stay busy?

Mikal: I'm constantly networking on my social networks, I have 3 horses and 3 dogs, so they also keep me busy when I'm not on the road

lingerie models

UVB: People would be surprised to know that...?

Mikal: I'm quite diverse and adaptable to nearly any situation!!!

UVB: Whats one thing you can't go through the day without?

Mikal: My DIET MT. DEW!!!! lol

UVB: What's the first thing men or women compliment you for when you strutting your booty down the streets? What parts of your body gets more attention from guys?

Mikal: When I'm approaching, I always get attention for my looks, as well as my legs...when I continue to walk past(I rarely stop) I get attention on my rear-end!!!

exotic vixens

UVB: What's the craziest thing a fan has done to get your attention? And whats the best way to get your attention suppose someone was tryna get with you?

Mikal: First of all, I like gentlemen, if you a thug, that's cool, but you better not treat me like ya "thug homie"

UVB: What features do you find most attractive in men or women?

Mikal: Pretty smiles, pretty teeth

UVB: Are you into girls? If yes tell us your Emma and Louise moments.

Mikal: Lets just say Ive been there and gave it a try...If it did something for me I would be into chicks, but I admire a woman's beauty, even if only from afar!!!

bikini models

UVB: Is you single or taken? If taken how does your man handle the drama you get from modeling and if not how would you react supposing you was dating someone who couldn't deal with the drama?

Mikal: I have to have someone that can trust me.. This is why I'm currently single, and definitely okay with that! Not in a rush to make anything happen before I'm ready!!!

UVB: On a scale of 1 - 10 how would you rate your sex drive?

Mikal: If I'm into you like that, I can't seem to get enough!!! 11

UVB: Do you consider yourself a sexual person, when it comes to sex do you like to be in control or taken control of?

Mikal: I'm very sexual when I've found the right person!!! I like to be in control if your not giving what i need, but if you know the ropes and handling bizz, then yes, I love to be taken care of!!!


Mikal blair

UVB: Do you have any fetish or guilty pleasures you can't do without?

Mikal: Just need me and my vibrater..:0)

UVB: Some models do yoga or breathing exercises before the big shoot, some others take energy drinks. How do you get ready for a big shoot? Is there a special ritual you have?

Mikal: I like to have on my favorite music and jam it out and dance around while getting my hair and mua prepped..

UVB: You got a stunning look and sexy body build, do you hit the gym or is it just the genes?

Mikal: Definitely in the genes, working out a lot more now to achieve my dream body!

Mikal Pierce

UVB: What projects have you taken part in? And what future projects should the readers and your fans be on a look out for?

Mikal: I'm in the upcoming 2012 Fantasy Girl Calender (Whooty Edition), been in a few local artists videos,featured on blackstallionz site, featured on many online mags as well.

UVB: Would you be open to playboy, Fhm, maxim or penthouse pets nude style photo shoots?

Mikal: Not really too interested in those types of modeling...

UVB: Where can the readers find you online?

Mikal: Follow me on twitter @mzmikalblair

For booking purposes Blairp1113@gmail.com

Please log on and cast your vote for me to be a showgirl
SHOW LINK: www.showgirlzexclusive.com/601434/

find me on facebook Mz Mikal Blair

UVB: Final words to fans?

Mikal: Thanks guys for all the love and support!!! Big things poppin over here!! WEbsite up soon! STay TUNED!!! MUAH

Interview by Dani Reid

Photography courtesy of Xclusive Xposure, Maria Scott Photos and Tavell Brown

For features, interviews and submissions contact us on urbanvixensblogzine@yahoo.com
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On   Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This   Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This   Post
  • Share On   Reddit
  • Share On   LinkedIn

0 comments:

Post a Comment