Sunday, November 4, 2012

Artist Spotlight | Brandon Todd


hip hop artist

Brandon Todd is an hip hop artist born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. Son of Bridget and Michael Todd.

Growing up in NYC, i've seen a lot through a child's eye, but smart enough to stray away from negative influences. I was your typical kid growing in the apple, played on the block and in the local parks and video games.

What music means to me, it means everything to me. I can't live without it, music is a drug i feel like, addictive and can be very powerful if used correctly. Music to me is a release of emotions in its purest and most creative form i'd say, next to dance.

I always toyed with the idea of being a rapper, from beating on tables in school and rapping with friends came my pursuit for rap as a career, and around 2009 was when i officially said okay i want to pursue rap as a career - Brandon Todd.

Currently out with 3 singles from his debut mixtape titled "3". You can catch up with more updates on Brandon Todd on facebook via B.Todd and on twitter @_BTodd Best Blogger Tips

  • Share On   Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This   Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This   Post
  • Share On   Reddit
  • Share On   LinkedIn

0 comments:

Post a Comment