Sunday, April 17, 2011

OMG SUNDAY EXCLUSIVES: INTERVIEW WITH RACHEL CLOSE

Glamour Models

Wow this one hell of ah Sunday, we have been getting much love lately from Nashville. And today will would be introducing your to an up and coming model Rachel Close, Rachel is a Puerto Rican and Italian model currently residing in Nashville Tennessee, she has been modeling for four months now. She's fun, easy going, reliable and professional, she has a great passion for modeling and takes it seriously. Come join us as we unravel the mystery behind this fast rising model...


glamour models

UVB: Hi, tell us about yourself? Where you from originally? And what was it like growing up in your neighborhood?

Rachel: My name is Rachel Close, I am 21 years old. I grew up in a a small town 40 miles east of Nashville, Tn. Where I actually grew up on a farm and growing up there really gave me my since of responsibility, independence and my drive for success made me a stronger person.

UVB: My best trait is...?

Rachel: My independence.

UVB: Three words to best describe my personality is...?

Rachel: Optimistic, Spontaneous, and Friendly

UVB: When am not in front of the cameras or working a gig, i stay busy doing...?

Rachel: I spend a lot of time with my family especially in my 6 year old little sister, network on the computer, and work.

UVB: The biggest misconception about me is...?

Rachel: A lot of people think, I am a b*tch but it is a major misconception. I am just focused and business minded.

UVB: Am easy going, laid back and down to earth but i wont settle for...?

Rachel: I won't settle for less.

urban vixens

UVB: I think my best physical feature is...?

Rachel: My eyes.

UVB: Physical feature i like to show off is...?

Rachel: My Legs.

UVB: The sexiest outfit i will wear in public is...?

Rachel: Extremely short dress known as a freak em' dress. lol

UVB: I wouldn't survive a day without?

Rachel: My I phone

UVB: Whats the first thing men or women compliment you for when you strutting your booty down the streets? What part of your body gets more attention from guys?


Rachel: Of course my behind is noticed the most, second my eyes and smile get complimented often.

UVB: Whats the craziest thing a fan has done to try to get your attention?


Rachel: I have received dirty pictures several times, just constantly contacting me for my number etc.

eyecandy models

UVB: The simplest thing you can do to make me happy is...?

Rachel: Make me laugh and smile.

UVB: People would be surprised to know that...?

Rachel: I do not drink, smoke, or do any drugs. Sober 24/7 365 days a year.

UVB: A man would impress me if...?

Rachel: He thought about anything other than sex.

UVB: A man would disappoint me if...?

Rachel: Couldn't have an intelligent conversation with me.

UVB: My philosophy of life, love, sex and relationship is...?

Rachel: Live life to the fullest, do what makes you happy.

UVB: On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your sex drive?

Rachel: 10 I definitely favor sex, I guess you could say its my vise.

glamour models

UVB: I love your tattoos, they are quite an eye popper. Is there any sentimental story behind them or is just an obsession/addiction?

Rachel: I actually have a tattoo on my ribs that has my two youngest sisters names and my brother who passed away. The one on my hip has writing in it that says Love Kills Lovely and I believe that.

UVB: Are you single or taken? If taken how does your man handle the drama you get from modeling? And if not how would you react suppose you was dating someone who couldn't deal with all that?

Rachel: SINGLE as a dollar bill. If I was dating someone who couldn't understand or deal with something I am passionate about isn't the person for me.

UVB: Bedroom fantasies, turn on and turn offs? And what is your most
important rule(s) of bedroom etiquette?

Rachel: Turn on - I am a pleaser, and also a man who moans not to the extreme just a little is a turn on. Turn offs- Man who are to into themselves just let things happen.I don't actually have any rules but do have limits.

UVB: Do you consider yourself a sexual person? When it comes to sex do you like to be in control or taken control of?

Rachel: Yes, I do. Depends on the person actually.

UVB: How did you get started in the modeling in the industry? What was your experience like on your first shoot?

Rachel: My friend got me started and I did one photo shoot and became addicted. My first shoot was a great experience, very comfortable with a photographer in Nashville, Tn Tavell Brown.

UVB: How long have you been modeling? What excited you the most when you first started modeling?

Rachel: I just recently gained an interest in modeling so about 4 months, I love the feedback, I get from it.

UVB: You got a lovely hour glass figure and killah curves to go with it. Do you hit the gym or is puerto rican and italian just the perfect mix of genes?

Rachel: Well thank you, :] But yes I have just recently gotten back in the gym.

UVB: People tend to believe modeling is all just a days work, but fail to recognize the time, preparation, hard work and networking put into structure to attain the desired success. Can you tell us and other aspiring models some challenges you have come across and how do you keep your grind on point?

Rachel: Honestly I thought that modeling would be easy as well boy was I wrong, Its TONS of work networking trying to sort the serious inquiries from the bs.I just say if its something you like to do go for it don't give up on your dreams.

UVB: When working concepts for upcoming shoots, how much thought or effort do you put into it? Where does your inspiration come from?

Rachel: If I am contacted from a photographer, I generally ask them to send me some ideas. This is something I love to do I am passionate about it.

UVB: What are your thoughts on TFP or TFCD sessions in general?

Rachel: If it benefits my portfolio I really don't mind doing TFP Or TFCD. But with in doing it I have certain things I ask of the photographer.This is something I love to do I am passionate about it.

UVB: Would you be open to do penthouse pets or playboy nude style shoots?

Rachel: That is something, I have to think long and hard about.

UVB: What projects have you been a part of? And what future projects should your fans be on a look out for?

Rachel: Model Mondays, I will be in F.E.D.S presents Sweets magazine and ASIS Magazine within the next two months.

Rachel Close

Q31: Where can your fans find you online?

Rachel: Www.twitter.com/Msdreamcrusher

Www.ModelMayhem.com/Rclose

UVB: Final words to fans?

Rachel: Thank you guys for recognizing my hard work and dedication. I will continue to work as hard as I can.

Interview by Dani Reid

Photography by Aldrick Williams Photography and Brown Photography and special thanks to Mikal Blair

For features, interviews and submissions contact us on urbanvixenzblogzine@yahoo.com
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On   Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This   Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This   Post
  • Share On   Reddit
  • Share On   LinkedIn

0 comments:

Post a Comment