Friday, March 18, 2011

FREAKY FRIDAY SPECIALS: MODEL SPOTLIGHT SARA RENEE

glamour models

Sup guys its been awhile, am back and ready to ride. So whose guna be my riding shotgun, get your seat belt on cuz this shit right here is our very first freaky friday specials and our model spotlight today is Sara Renee. She is a glamour model and studying massage therapist straight outta Richmond VA, aite folks get your dancing shoes cuz we heating the dance floor lol...

glamour models

Hi, am Sara Renee...I was a very accomplished equestrian, broke and trained horses for 13 years. I spent most of my life on the back of a horse.

bikini models

I started doing bikini contests and realized that i enjoyed being in front of the camera. It planted a seed.

eyecandy model

I draw up all my own art and i am very passionate about tattoos. I would call myself an advocate. And as far as hobbies go i love MMA and bull riding yeehow lol.

exotic vixen

Im not just a pretty girl, i have a brain too. Part of being sexy is being intelligent. Im in school to become a massage therapist. My goal is to finish training as a massage therapist, get certified, travel the world, try to achieve happiness in my life and i want to be self sufficient in any situation i find myself.

glamour models

Im a major beach bum when i have time, am usually in boy shorts or a thong. I have always liked bad boys, i found one with a good heart...sorry guys am taken.

exotic models

I like hard, soft and classic rock, reggae, techno, good rap and hiphop. I like some oldies too! i was raised on country though. Am edgy and i bring a little extra to the table, sometimes i just kick it and watch a movie. I get a lil crazy at the bar, i love to tear up the dance floor.

sara renee


lingerie model

bikini babes

Related Links »

Sara Renee on modelmayhem

Sara Renee on Onemodelplace

For features, interviews, submissions, links and banner exchange hit us up on urbanvixenzblogzine@yahoo.com
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On   Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This   Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This   Post
  • Share On   Reddit
  • Share On   LinkedIn

0 comments:

Post a Comment